Sunday, January 9, 2011

WELCOME

Welcome ladies,
Please be patient as we all try to figure out how to build a community on this blog. Some of you may already be familiar with working and communicating via blogs. Others, this may be your first time. Therefore, we encourage you to ask for help; do not complain; be extremely patient with yourself and others; and remember this is sort of a test for all of us.  
Our desire is to create a place where we can share with one another through this journey. With busy schedules it's not always easy to meet face to face as much as we would like to do. 
This blog is only for those who are participating in Equip U class "Real Life Discipleship." We are not trying to ex anyone out. But, the purpose for creating this blog is to enhance what we do in class.
Thank you each for being willing to grow in your faith and to stand alongside others in their faith.
We are anticipating God to do an amazing work in each of our hearts. 
If you are more experienced in the workings of a blog and can guide us in areas we may be weak (or completely ignorant) please step forward.
More instructions to come.

2 comments:

  1. Gail, thanks for your words and heartfelt desire to know God more and to learn His Word. I hope some day to be able to put my thoughts into written word to God as eloquently as you did. I am not familiar with blogs and how to write them but I would like to learn to write my thoughts and prayers and yearnings to God--to know Him more and to know His will more clearly in my life. I want to thank you and Marilyn for being co-leaders in this class and I hope we all as women can learn from one another and encourage one another on this journey.

    ReplyDelete