As life moves forward day to day, do you find yourself asking, "Are You There, God?" If you ask me, I would always say yes, I know He is with me. However, on close examination of my life and reaction to situations, I might have to admit maybe I don't always act as though I know that He is with me.
It has been a challenging week for me and my husband. I have had to be vigilant about not jumping on the "what if" bus. Do you now that bus? It waits for us at the corner of every challenge we face. This week's lesson was a good one, one I had to wrestle to ground. I am glad I can know God is with me. It is a source of comfort and strength to me. How about you? How do you handle the challenges that you face? Is it with calm assurance, frantic worry or somewhere in between?
Have you been focusing on what you are thankful for? I have, it is overwhelming to see how blessed I am. I am sure it has been the same for you. See you tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment