Merry Christmas ladies. It is almost here. Our prayer for you and your family is one of peace and joy. May you spend many happy moments with family and friends. The books are in, if you would like a copy please come by and pick it up before noon Thursday otherwise they will be first come first served when class resumes in January. Enjoy the celebrations and festivities or the calm and quiet moments.
Blessings to you,
Gail and Marilyn
Merry Christmas to you! I hope that you have a great time of celebration with your family. I understand the need for a break but I am really missing our Wednesday night class! I can't wait for the it to resume! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteThank you Brandy, I trust your celebration with your family will be awesome. I miss our class too, I can't wait to begin again. I feel a bit lost. Enjoy your family. Merry Christmas
ReplyDelete