REMINDER:
We are to be a blessing to others today.
~If you can, please participate in some way by doing for others tonight at church. That might mean just giving someone a hug!
~We were to make sure EACH table has something on it as a "love gift" from us.
~Dian and Chrissy talked about being "greeters" - if you want to help, do it.
~Dian also had the idea of us "busing" the tables. So, if you feel led, do it.
Simple? Yes.
See you tonight, ladies.
Hi Ladies! I have been coughing and sneezing like mad and have a scratchy throat. I was hoping I would feel better as the day went by but I feel worse. I can't breathe well and I know you won't want me sniffling and snorting through our whole class. I was suppose to work with Jalyn on our table tonight but I won't be able to now. I hope she hasn't gone to too much trouble. We failed to contact each other between last Wednesday and today so I'm not aware of what was going to be done for our table. I'm sorry to contact you at the last minute but it seemed like this cold or whatever just sneaked up on me. Let me know what I missed and if I have any paperwork for next week. Jean
ReplyDeleteHi Jean,
ReplyDeleteWe MISSED YOU. Thanks for letting us know that you are sick so that we can pray for you.
All tables were well taken care of and we were blessed by serving and blessing others!
Get better and we pray that we'll see you Sunday!
I WAS VERY IMPRESSED BY THE REACTION AT THE SUPER, IT WENT GREAT. WHAT A DIFFERENCE A LITTLE EFFORT MADE, I CAN'T TILL NEXT WEEK TO SEE WHAT WE COME UP WITH. WHAT A NICE FELLING TO BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE ELSE.
ReplyDelete