Monday, May 9, 2011

A Message from Beverly Davis

HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD!

There are not enough words or actions to really express what I feel in my heart. It was weeks ago that I was told my bladder cancer was back and it was moderate to aggressive. It really hit me hard, but I kept reading the Word of God and speaking the Word of God. I was very fearful. I kept repeating the scripture from Psalm 136:1-26 "Give thanks to the Lord of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever." I read that Psalm many times a day. I also quoted, "Fear not; for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Last Friday Marilyn Jaco, Kevin (my son) and I sat in a room in Dr. Stein's office waiting for the report from my surgery on Tuesday. Dr. Stain came in looked at me and said, "Beverly, good news there is no cancer."

There was a "Holy Hush" God's presence was there. We were all speechless and then there was a big "WOW". I looked at Dr Stein and said, "This is an answer to prayer". He said "Keep on praying". He then told me he would like to give me 6 treatments, one a week, as a preventive measure.

I was so overwhelmed by God's Power and Glory. Jeremiah 33:3 "Call on me and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know."

God does His greatest works through people with grateful trusting hearts and that is all of you who have prayed for me and are praying for me. Your love for me is compassion with Christ like eyes. God is Sovereign and gets all the praise and glory. I'm so in awe for Christ's miracle of healing for me. I've praised the Lord and cried and cried and shook and shook all over.

Kevin took me to buy groceries and said jokingly, "Mom, I should of taken you before you got your report for since you know you are going to live your buying a lot of groceries."

I am ever grateful and praising the Lord for His Divine Healing. I pray God will use me to bring praise, honor and glory to Him.

JOYFULLY AND LOVINGLY,

BEV DAVIS

No comments:

Post a Comment