Good morning ladies! I am so thrilled it is Wednesday and we have the opportunity to meet together and share REAL LIFE. I am asking you to read Luke 10:38-42 (story of Mary and Martha) so that you will be familiar with it for class tonight. I am excited about what we will share tonight. I look forward to the great things we share together to help each one of us grow into who we are and are going to be in Christ.
Come to class as you are, I know many are dealing with heaviness and challenges today. But remember to seek God, rest in Him, and be anxious for nothing. Allow Him to be your refuge and fortress. Trust in Him and allow Him to direct your path today and always.
Remember we are to share with one another in our burdens, sorrow, joy and celebrations, be sure to let us in. I pray you know His mighty touch today, right where you are.
I am so excited to see you tonight. Stop whatever you are doing now and pray for the sharing and teaching time tonight and for one another. Some very difficult things are happening for several of you today. "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are dong." I Thessalonians 5:28
I am still delving into my current verse and attempting to look for another one
ReplyDeleteCathy
Cathy, thank you for posting. Keep on working on it and I encourage all of you to check in.
ReplyDelete