Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Instructions

Hi Ladies,

Can you believe that a week has already gone by? Where does the time go? 

We wanted to remind you of a few things:

1. If you have not completed your testimony worksheet, please continue working on that. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Marilyn or me. 

2. Also, there were questions we wanted you to be working on. These questions are not just so you can have something to do; there is a purpose believe it or not! Ha.  David asked God to search his heart  (Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my anxious ways; and see if there is any wicked way in me). 
Through these personal questions we are searching our own hearts and being accountable with our commitment to God. This is not an easy task!  

These questions, for now, are to be a private thing. You can use them along with your quite time or use it as a way to journal. The important thing is to allow God to reveal your heart. We will talk about our heart a lot in the coming weeks.

I pray that the word of God is transforming the way that we think and the way that we act!  

See you in class!

2 comments:

  1. Hey ladies!
    Sorry that I missed last night. I had to take Chase to the ER. He has been having chest pain for over a week and because he has asthma the doctor didn't want to take any chances. IT turned out that he has a virus that is causing inflammation around his lungs and heart, similar to pleurisy. So I am glad that I took him and that it wasn't anything too serious. Also I am not feeling well. Probably allergy related. I am feeling very worn out.

    I am still working on Philippians 3:13-14. I have completed my testimony. Hopefully, I will be back next week.

    Love,
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy,
    We MISSED you. We will be praying for Chase AND you! Poor guy. Good work on your memory work and testimony. Dian shared her testimony. We discussed why women wear masks - the types,etc. So, if you want to you can jot down some masks you think we tend to wear and the reasons we feel that we NEED to wear them! We are also going to be looking at passages of scripture this week (on our own) that counters those masks. Bring those scriptures with you. If you can remind me Sunday, I'll get you a folder of goodies that Marilyn put together for all the ladies.
    Get better and hugs to you (and Chase if he'll accept it, HA!).

    ReplyDelete