Do you believe another week has went by? I trust you are all going to be able to enjoy some of this beautiful day today. I am so ready for spring. I love the newness of life and the special hope that comes from the promises of God for renewal.
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--His good, and perfect will. Romans 12:2
Just a thought, today while having a conversation with a special friend, our conversation was going all over the place as it often does. We were talking about how we want our children, our friends and others that we care about to be okay. Then it struck me, wow, we sometimes settle for okay when God has His good and perfect will in store for us. May I never be found to be content with okay when God has so much more in store for me.
Hope to see you in a few hours eager to meet with friends as we move forward in the LORD.
Blessings,
Marilyn
Thanks so much for your encouraging words during class tonight. As I mentioned in class, I am having an emotional day. Don't really know what made me cry during class. Right now my heart is burdened. I am angry at the enemy and the lies he tells that people believe. I am really excited about the class and the potential it has. I need it! The verse that I am working on right now is Philippians 3:13-14...but one thing I do, forgetting those things that are behind and reaching forward to those things that are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. (I just typed it correctly from memory...yay! ha, ha) Don't know why I couldn't say it in class.
ReplyDeleteThanks again!
Brandy
Brandy,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your honest words. Tears are good sometimes; I've had my fair share the last couple of weeks! I commend you that you recognize "the enemy" and the spiritual battle! That is one battle won.
LOVE that passage of scripture. I will pray for you that you will continue to press FORWARD and as Marilyn said so well, that you and I will not settle for "good" but reach for God's BEST!.
Hugs to you.
Thanks Gail! Definitely don't just want "good". I want the BEST God has to offer.
ReplyDeleteI created my own blog account and now they are all linked to my google account. Anyway, I am starting to get the hang of all this. I doubt if I use my blog much. ha. ha
Thanks for the hugs! I needed them!