I am sitting here posting this message listening to the words of Isn't He, and suddenly the words are screaming in my ears. It has been a very long time since I have listened to and more importantly had worship with my LORD to the words of that song. Beautiful, wonderful, Prince of Peace, Son of God, Almighty God. I pray you are enjoying the beauty of the LORD today.
As you influence those around you today, whether intentional or unintentional, may the love of our LORD shine through your life. Remember, we both have a mission from God today. I pray we can all lay our heads down tonight and know we have accomplished the tasks that the LORD presented us with today. It may be to hold your baby and display the loving care of Jesus to them, it may be to comfort a hurting child at school, encourage a friend or stranger that you meet. Whatever it is, have confidence in the LORD that He will give you just what you need.
Thank you Dian for the Facebook post, you are so much fun and you encourage even when you are overloaded with the weight of life. I appreciate your beautiful face and spirit in class. You give me strength to carry on.
We have been down in attendance the last couple of weeks. Please contact someone who was missing and let them know we miss them. If you are reading this and have not been able to be in attendance we miss you and need you to make our class complete. If you were not here last night and even if you were, you might need a reminder to write and and work on memorizing Psalm 1:1-3 this week. Please pray for Gail and I as we meet next week to plan for the next couple of months. We want to be faithful to the LORD in planning and preparing sessions that will bring us all to spiritual maturity.
Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12
See you Sunday if not before,
Marilyn
Thanks for your words of encouragement, Marilyn.
ReplyDeleteI just love God's timing, my devotional this morning said this: Our job is not to transform people into Christians nor convict them of their sin. It is not our responsibility to make people do what they ought to do. Our task is to bring them to Jesus and He will perform His divine work in their lives.
On a silly note, just to show you how my mind works, here's what I was thinking as I read your post. At first I was singing "Isn't He", then you said carry on and that made me think of "Carry On Wayward Son" from Kansas, then you said miss you and it made me think of "I Miss You" from Miley Cirus. Four paragraphs, three songs in my head. So funny!
Have a beautiful day, friends.
Dian
When I read the words that Marilyn & Gail write it fills my heart - I wish I could express myself the way that they do. I tend to keep my words in my heart and don't know how to express them outwardly in such a wonderful way. Thanks ladies - you are my inspiration
ReplyDeleteCathy
Dian, that is so funny since you are the one that doesn't like to sing!!! You crack me up and that is why I love YOU!!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn, thanks for stepping in again. You are a great leader and I love you, too.
Oh, Gail, I love to sing I am just horrible at it.
ReplyDelete: )
Dian