We all look to Bev as a spiritual warrior, and that she has proven to be. We discussed last night that "God HAS a plan" and now we, as sisters in Christ, must walk this faith with Beverly not knowing how God will continue to use her life to glorify His name.
She asked that this be shared with you ladies (and not the whole church). What a special honor we have to take Bev to the Father in prayer.
I know that Beverly wants nothing more than to share Jesus with everyone she comes in contact with. So, let's pray that many will come to know the Lord through this trial that Bev has been chosen to walk, and that God will continue to give her opportunities to share her faith.
We serve and worship a mighty God!
But I am trusting You, O LORD, saying, "You are my GOD!" My future is in Your hands.
Psalm 31:14-15
It is early Friday morning and I am writing to share Beverly's heart with you all. I count it an honor to have been with her yesterday when the doctor gave her the results of her biopsy from the week before. To say that we were disappointed would be an understatement, we had all prayed the news would be good. Beverly and I both want you to know that we believe and are confident that the LORD God's grace is sufficient for us all. He will remain with her through this whole process. We also believe that God has a master plan for her life as well as all of our lives.
ReplyDeleteOne thing Beverly wants more than any other is to be in God's perfect will for her life. She wants her testimony to remain strong. The news will be public soon, but in the mean time you can pray for her and her family that God will grant them strength, courage and wisdom as they wait for the scheduled surgery to biopsy deeper tissue on May 3rd and then making the decisions that will follow. As always, we can and should continue to pray for healing.
Beverly, I hope I have represented your heart well in this post. We have been through so much together and I have learned so much from you. I see Jesus in you and I treasure and love you more than my words will ever be able to express. Beverly loves her LORD and she loves the ladies of this group.
It brings great joy to my heart to watch God move in this group as we do "real life" together. I am reminded that this life with it's blessings and toils are but for a moment. The song, "When We All Get to Heaven" has been moving in my mind since we got the call from the doctor. Beverly and I discussed this song last night, and as Pastor Larry would say, this is not a sad song. This is the goal. "When we all get to Heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be. When we all see Jesus, we will sing and shout the victory."
May the LORD of creation order your steps today. May you see Him in the big and small things in life today. The birds are singing outside reminding me that God is still bringing order to life.
"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life, of whom should I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1